BIDDING REANNOUNCEMENT OF THE PURCHASE OF 5 PRODUCTS INCLUDING ELECTRONIC BOARDS
BIDDING REANNOUNCEMENT OF THE PURCHASE OF 5 PRODUCTS INCLUDING ELECTRONIC BOARDS
[SKIS Announcement 2018-17]Bidding Reannouncement of the purchase of 5 products including electronic boards1. Outline of Bidding
- Bidding Name and Opening of Bidding
|Bidding Name||Bidding Submission Period||Opening of Bidding Date||Basic Price|
|purchase of 5 products including electronic boards||3 Aug 2018 09:00|
10 Aug 2018 09:00
|10 Aug 2018 10:00||S$174,175|
2. Bidding Method
- Opening of Bidding Place : Singapore Korean International School Admin Office
- Quantity : 24 Electronic Boards(Include Installation Supplementary Material), 13 Display(Include Installation Supplementary Material), 37 Desktop Computers, 37 Monitors, 12 Visualizer
- Ordering Organization (Location) : Singapore Korean International School (71 Bukit Tinggi Road, Singapore 289759)
- Delivery Deadline : 30 days from Contract Date
- Cost : GST is included in the cost.
3. Bidding Participation Qualifications
- This bidding type is a total amount bidding and a qualification examination bidding system. However, the qualification examination differs from the Koreana regulations and only partially applies.
- This bidding is open only to companies located in Singapore.
- In this bid, there are multiple preliminary prices.
※ The registered date of the business must be earlier than the announcement day and must be valid until the date of the contract.4. Explanation of Product
- Businesses have to be registered with ACRA and their HQ must be located in Singapore.
In the event of unspecified product standards, the responsibility will fall on the bidder.5. Submission of Bidding Participation Paper
- There is no actual item description. Please check the attached documents (Task Order Sheet, Specification). If there are any questions, please contact the Finance Team of Singapore Korean International School.
- If there is any disagreement about the product specifications upon delivery, bidders must comply with the opinions of SKIS.
※ The submitted bidding documents cannot be modified or terminated.※ Please visit the school and confirm the documents before submitting the bidding documents.6. Invalidity of Bidding
- Required Documents: Bid Application Form, Memorandum of Bidding Deposit Payment, Business License
- Bidding submission period : 3 Aug 2018 09:00 ~ 10 Aug 2018 09:00
- Bidding submission place : Singapore Korean International School Admin Office
7. Opening of Bidding
- If the submitted bidding documents do not fit the criteria, they will not be accepted.
8. How to determine successful bidder
- Date of Bidding Opening : 10 Aug 2018 10:00
- Place of Bidding Opening : Singapore Korean International School Admin Office
9. Bid Deposit Payment
- Planned price is determined by the four calculation averages from among the 15 preliminary prices created within the range of ± 3% of the base amount.
- The bidder decides the lowest bidder among the bidders below the planned price.
- Companies with less than 80.495% of the winning bid (bid price / planned price) will be excluded without notice. (Applies only to this part of the qualification examination)
- In case of two or more bidders for the same price, it shall comply with Article 47 of the Enforcement Decree of the Act on Contracts for the State of the Republic of Korea.
10. Permission of Bidding Documents
- The Bid Deposit Payment shall be replaced with the Memorandum of Bidding Deposit Payment.
- If the successful bidder does not contract within 10 days from the winning bid, the winning bidder shall pay the bid deposit that is equivalent to 5/100 of the winning bid amount.
- The associator who is attending the bidding must refer to and read thoroughly the bidding resolution [laws associated with bidding (E.g. The laws that are made for contract when the Nation is associated with the contract), this advertisement, special contract conditions etc]. The school shall not be held responsible should the bidder not have read or understood the bidding resolution carefully.
- For further questions, please contact the Admin Office (+65-6741-0778).
Singapore Korean International SchoolTask Instructions1. Purpose
- 8. 3.
- It is in defining the details for fulfilling the support conditions and conditions in connection with the purchase of 5 products including electronic boards.
- This work directive applies to all matters required by the contracting party of the Singapore Korean International School for the purchase of 5 products including electronic boards purchased from Singapore Korean International School. The items not included in this work order are the "Laws and Regulations on Contracts" .
3. Contractor Obligations
|(1) Business name : the purchase of 5 products including electronic boards|
(2) Purpose: Classroom advancement
(3) Delivery place: Singapore Korea International School
(4) Purchase product and quantity: 24 Electronic Boards(Include Installation Supplementary Material), 13 Display(Include Installation Supplementary Material), 37 Desktop Computers, 37 Monitors, 12 Visualizer
(5) Delivery time limit: Within 30 days from contract date
4. Warranty and Maintenance
- The Contracting Parties shall inspect and review the contract and other contract documents before the contract. The questions must be confirmed by the Singapore Korean International School, and comply with the interpretation and related laws and regulations of the Singapore Korean International School.
- The Contracting Parties shall be responsible for all damages incurred in the performance of this work that are incurred by acts contrary to the relevant laws.
- The warranty period shall be 3 year from the date of inspection, and the contracting party shall promptly perform maintenance and maintenance so that the operation can be maintained smoothly.
- The Contracting Parties shall take corrective measures by replacing parts or replacing new parts in accordance with the requirements of Singapore Korea International School in case of any defects in production even after the warranty period expires.
- The contractor is required to supply the designated quantity to the location designated by the Singapore Korea International School and submit the delivery confirmation letter.
- The product shall be delivered according to the standard specifications, but shall be delivered in the latest version.
7. Required Documents
- After the delivery is completed, the operation status of each function shall be inspected.
- When the same specifications as the purchase details in the specification are satisfied and there is no abnormality after the test, it is assumed that the delivery is completed.
8. General Information
- The contracting parties shall document and submit the instruction manual and the quality assurance certificate when delivering the 5 products including electronic boards.
- The contracting parties need to carry out technical examination, safety inspection, vehicle painting, etc. before the vehicle is shipped.
Bid Application Form
- Purchase of this product should be made and delivered without violation of the current laws and regulations.
- Those who want to participate in the bid must fully understand all the items necessary for the bid including the task instructions, specifications and contract conditions, and respond to the bid. The bidder is responsible for failing to understand the bid.
- The operation method of the device and manuals should be supported.
- It is necessary to conduct operation and equipment manager training at delivery, and to check whether the equipment is operating normally or whether it is made optional.
I will submit this bid application form in accordance with the above notice. If this bid is accepted by SKIS, I will complete (manufacture and deliver) the construction (goods and services) within the period of completion (delivery) and submit this bid.Attachment : Memorandum of Bidding Deposit Payment 1 Copy.
|Bid Details||Announcement No.|
|Bid Person||Company Name|
Company :Address :Tel :Representative :TO : SINGAPORE KOREAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOLMemorandum of Bidding Deposit Payment
- . .
I shall be exempted from the bidding deposit pursuant to Article 37 (3) of the Enforcement Decree of the Act on Contracts of Korea for which the State shall be subject. In the event that I am obliged to make payment to the school, I will commit to pay the amount of the above bidding deposit to your school without delay.
* More than 5/100 of bidding amount
|Bidding Deposit Period||2018. . .( ) ~ 2018. . .( )|
* Start Date : Prior to the bid submission deadline
* Expire Date : After 30 days from the next day after bid deadline
Company :Address :Tel :Representative :TO : SINGAPORE KOREAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- . .