BIDDING REANNOUNCEMENT OF ELEMENTARY LOUNGE CONSTRUCTION
BIDDING REANNOUNCEMENT OF ELEMENTARY LOUNGE CONSTRUCTION
[SKIS Announcement 2018-22]Bidding Reannouncement of Elementary lounge construction1. Outline of Bidding
- Bidding Name and Opening of Bidding
|Bidding Name||Bidding Submission Period||Opening of Bidding Date||Basic Price|
|Elementary lounge construction||04 Oct 2018 12:00|
12 Oct 2018 12:00
|12 Oct 2018 13:00||S$37,525|
2. Bidding Method
- Opening of Bidding Place : Singapore Korean International School Admin Office
- Construction details : Elementary lounge construction, Refer to Attachment
- Ordering Organization (Location) : Singapore Korean International School (71 Bukit Tinggi Road, Singapore 289759)
- Construction Period : 30 days from Contract Date
- Cost : GST is included in the cost.
3. Bidding Participation Qualifications
- This bidding type is a total amount bidding and a qualification examination bidding system. However, the qualification examination differs from the Koreana regulations and only partially applies.
- This bidding is open only to companies located in Singapore.
- In this bid, there are multiple preliminary prices.
※ The registered date of the business must be earlier than the announcement day and must be valid until the date of the contract.4. Explanation of Product
- Businesses have to be registered with ACRA and their HQ must be located in Singapore.
In the event of unspecified product standards, the responsibility will fall on the bidder.5. Submission of Bidding Participation Paper
- There is no actual item description. Please check the attached documents (Task Order Sheet, Specification). If there are any questions, please contact the Finance Team of Singapore Korean International School.
- If there is any disagreement about the product specifications upon construction, bidders must comply with the opinions of SKIS.
※ The submitted bidding documents cannot be modified or terminated.※ Please visit the school and confirm the documents before submitting the bidding documents.6. Invalidity of Bidding
- Required Documents: Bid Application Form, Memorandum of Bidding Deposit Payment, Business License
- Bidding submission period : 04 Oct 2018 12:00 ~ 12 Oct 2018 12:00
- Bidding submission place : Singapore Korean International School Admin Office
7. Opening of Bidding
- If the submitted bidding documents do not fit the criteria, they will not be accepted.
8. How to determine successful bidder
- Date of Bidding Opening : 12 Oct 2018 13:00
- Place of Bidding Opening : Singapore Korean International School Admin Office
9. Bid Deposit Payment
- Planned price is determined by the four calculation averages from among the 15 preliminary prices created within the range of ± 3% of the base amount.
- The bidder decides the lowest bidder among the bidders below the planned price.
- Companies with less than 80.495% of the winning bid (bid price / planned price) will be excluded without notice. (Applies only to this part of the qualification examination)
- In case of two or more bidders for the same price, it shall comply with Article 47 of the Enforcement Decree of the Act on Contracts for the State of the Republic of Korea.
10. Permission of Bidding Documents
- The Bid Deposit Payment shall be replaced with the Memorandum of Bidding Deposit Payment.
- If the successful bidder does not contract within 10 days from the winning bid, the winning bidder shall pay the bid deposit that is equivalent to 5/100 of the winning bid amount.
- The associator who is attending the bidding must refer to and read thoroughly the bidding resolution [laws associated with bidding (E.g. The laws that are made for contract when the Nation is associated with the contract), this advertisement, special contract conditions etc]. The school shall not be held responsible should the bidder not have read or understood the bidding resolution carefully.
- For further questions, please contact the Admin Office (+65-6741-0778).
Singapore Korean International SchoolElementary lounge construction Specifications
- 10. 4.
1) Interior dimensions: Length (7,600mm) × Width (2,500mm) × Height (2,900mm)2) Roof dimensions: Length (12,800mm) × Width (2,600mm)
- Dimensions of the lounge
1) The contractor shall minimise the damages inflicted on the surroundings during and after construction. In the case of any damages, the contractor shall compensate by bearing the cost of the damages.2) The contractor shall be responsible for the cleaning of the interior and exterior of the lounge during and after construction. Waste materials from the site of construction, such as bricks, shall be taken care of by the contractor.
- Responsibilities and obligations of the contractor
1) Wood materials used have to be free of defects, i.e. chipped, twisted, rotted, bugs, etc. Wood to be used should also be steam-dried and suitable for outdoor use.2) The barrier column’s specifications (4×4inch, 90mm×143mm) shall be used as the pillar.3) The windows will be installed according to the measurements of 1,120mm x 1,250mm for 2 sets and 2,030mm x 1,250mm for 3 sets. The surface of the windowpanes should be coated with varnish.4) The windows should not be distorted by rain, and rainwater should not be able to leak in from the window frame.5) The cement wall located on the inner wall shall all be finished with decorative wood pattern.
1) The floor has to be dug 50cm wide and 50cm deep, and the laying of groundwork needs to begin from the bottom.2) The barrier has to be built with pillars. The masonry wall has to be built all the way to the iron roof, and the former has to be fixed to the latter.3) The masonry wall shall be completed with putty filling.
- Masonry construction
1) The material used for the roof shall be polycarbonate, with dimensions of 6mm.2) The interior ceiling shall be installed with cement boards.3) The roofing material has to be able to block ultraviolet rays.
- Roof construction
1) The fence will be removed from the current wall and the drainage will be installed according to the dimensions (width 480mm × length 250mm) to prevent the rise of water levels.2) Rainwater should be channelled through the roof eaves and fall precisely into the drainage.3) It should be ensured that drainage is smooth on both ends of the eaves of the roof.
- Piping and drainage construction
1) The sink installation will be done with existing sinks, and installed properly with water supply and sewage system. The sink installation should include two sink bowls and a cupboard (with top and bottom levels).- The surface of the 2 pantry cabinets (L1, 600mm x W300mm, L2, 200mm x W500mm) should be installed with artificial marble to protect against high temperatures.2) Currently, there are two indoor tables that will be re-used as furniture.3) A fixed tea table will be installed near the windows with 5 round chairs and lighting.4) The current flooring of artificial patterned wood shall be re-used.
- Indoor construction
1) Door frame inspection: To ensure that the door frame is properly installed.2) The toughened glass door shall be opened manually, and while closing from the central degree of 5 degrees, it should close gradually at a reduced speed.3) The glass door shall be 2cm apart from the door frame to ensure that fingers will not be stuck in the in between space.4) The toughened glass door shall be opened to 90 degrees when opened, and should remain so.
- Toughened glass door
1) The outlet used should be one with an earth terminal.2) The interior lighting should be LED with 15W with 5 units installed in total. The lighting has to be bright enough for paperwork to be done indoors.3) Decorative lighting (15W, 3 units) shall be installed above the tea table nearer to the windows.4) Outlets should be installed for the refrigerator, microwave, air-conditioner, coffee pot, two laptops beside the table. An additional two outlets should also be installed.
1) Air conditioning capacity shall be installed at least 18000BTU. The compressor shall be installed on the roof above the adjacent toilet.
- Installation of air-conditioners
1) Construction equipment and tools shall be prepared by the contractor and managed safely accordingly.2) Work material samples should be provided. Finishing materials for the interior wall, window frame, pillar, glass window, sink, shall all be subjected to prior inspection.3) Within a year after the completion of construction, should there be any leakage from the roof or window frames, the contractor shall provide complimentary repairs.
- Construction terms and conditions
※ 2 drawings attachedBid Application Form
- Drawing Layouts (Drawings A and B)
I will submit this bid application form in accordance with the above notice. If this bid is accepted by SKIS, I will complete (manufacture and deliver) the construction (goods and services) within the period of completion (delivery) and submit this bid.
|Bid Details||Announcement No.|
|Bid Person||Company Name|
Company :Address :Tel :Representative :TO : SINGAPORE KOREAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOLMemorandum of Bidding Deposit Payment
- . .
I shall be exempted from the bidding deposit pursuant to Article 37 (3) of the Enforcement Decree of the Act on Contracts of Korea for which the State shall be subject. In the event that I am obliged to make payment to the school, I will commit to pay the amount of the above bidding deposit to your school without delay.
* More than 5/100 of bidding amount
|Bidding Deposit Period||2018. . .( ) ~ 2018. . .( )|
* Start Date : Prior to the bid submission deadline
* Expire Date : After 30 days from the next day after bid deadline
Company :Address :Tel :Representative :TO : SINGAPORE KOREAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- . .